- Regular, Wide ( Narrow feet? Please order your shoe a half size smaller
- Unless otherwise stated in the description of the product, the width is standard (not narrow or wide). If you have a wide fit, you may want to consider ordering your shoes a half size up.
How To Measure Your Foot:
Place your foot on a sheet of paper. Mark a line over your longest toe and the heel of your foot.
Tip. It helps to hold the pencil straight.
Use a ruler to measure the foot length distance marked. Check it against our size chart.
- Open Toe
- Easy Buckle Closure
- Man-made lining
- Hypoallergenic Micro-Fiber Inner Sole
- Micro-Fiber Outer Sole. Great for spinning on Wooden Floors.
Comfort and Style are the cornerstones of every pair of Yami Dance Shoes. With Yami Extra Cushions built into every pair of shoes. We've delivered happy feet to thousands of dancers world wide. Every member of our team is proud of the quality of both our service and our comfortable dance shoes!
- Ball of Foot Pillow Cushions for comfort and extra support [?]
- Heel Pillow Cushions
- Extra padded inner sole
Out of Stock Preorder/ Shoe Reservations:
If we are currently sold out in your shoe / heel size dont worry. Its that this particular style is very popular. You can preorder/reserve your dance heels before a new batch comes in. Preorders/ reserved heels can take up to 4 weeks to ship. You will receive a shipping notification when your heels are ready.
Don't wait, Reserve your dance heel today!
Want this shoe with a different heel size?
Interested in this Yami Dance shoe design but you prefer a different heel type? Add the details of your prefered heel size and type during checkout. There will be a notes section available for you to add the details of your specific request. We will follow up via email to confirm your order details. Please note that is a custom order. Custom orders ship within 3-5 weeks.
Want this shoe in a Custom Color?
For a custom color please in box me. We can discuss the possibilities and whats available.
Please email me at email@example.com
Hassle Free Returns
What items are returnable?
- Items not used within 30 days of delivery date.
- Items must be in new unused condition. Without showing signs of wear or damage in any way. Must not have, foot imprints, discoloring or dirt on the insole. Dirty outsoles are also unacceptable. Please try your shoes on a clean surface.
- Exchanges-You may return an item(s) for an exchange. Once your return is processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Yami™ E-Gift Card. That you can choose your exchange or use on a future buy. Yami™ E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
- Wrong item or Size Delivered -If we shipped you an incorrect iem. We will take full responsibility. Please contact us within 3 days of delivery through our return center. Please submit a picture for approval. Once your return is processed. We will issue you store credit in the form of a Yami™ E-Gift Card for use on your exchange or future purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
- Defective Goods-Defective goods are items that have a defect before wear. Please contact us within 3 business days and submit a photo of the defective area for approval. Use our return center to start the return. Once your return is processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Yami™ E-Gift Card. For use on a exchange or a new purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
- Please include your shoe bag with your return!
- Yami™ Shoes does not provide pre-paid return labels. You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs for returns.
Depending on the shipping method and carrier you select. Your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number. As we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt, and delivery. Yami™ Dance Shoes will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Yami™ E-Gift Card. For use on your exchange or future purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
What items are non-refundable?
- Pre-Order / Custom Shoe Orders - Custom orders are specially made for you! Custom orders are orders with specific colors or heel size request. Outside what we carry in stock.
- Final Sales – Final sale items are items that are super discounted where the sale is final. These items are not returnable.
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for returns by Yami™ Dance Shoes
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. Please note, There are no shipping charges for items mistakenly shipped or defective goods. Yami™ Dance Shoes takes full responsibility. All other shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
- This can happen if:
- 1) an address is invalid or missing information
- 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package
- 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery.
- Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked. You will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances. As all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Center. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Refunds and exchanges are all contingent upon inspection of item(s).
How do I start a return?
- Visit RETURN CENTER to start the return process
- Enter your order number and email address. Click Start a Return.
- Please Note, if you did not enter your email during checkout you will receive an error message. Please contact us with a valid email address that we can add to your account. Once we add your email you can continue with the return process.
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
Thank You for Choosing Yami™ Dance Shoes!
We love our Yami shoes! We suggest Yami to all of our dance students :-)
The performer is a great intro shoe to dance. They run a little large and stretch out perfect if you get a 1/2 size down.
I love my new shoes im currently traveling but as soon as I return home, i will be out to social dance!!!!! Thank you so much they're perfect!
Now when I say that this is literally, my seventh pair of shoes from Yami; I mean it. And I have no signs of stopping! These in particular come in a really great tan, which is flattering, but more importantly comfortable. I’m never in pain, in practice or out on the dance floor. I didn’t need to break them in like other brands, it’s like they already formed to my foot the minute I put them on. This is definitely one I’ll rebuy when it’s time.
They are so comfortable and secure. I don’t feel like I am sliding in Them. Color is perfect for my skin tone. I only wish the strip in the toe area were a little wider.
These shoes don’t rub your heels like dancing shoes normally do. The only blisters I’ve received breaking them in have been on my toes and that’s just because of how my feet are. I love them so far!
They are big from the sides cant order a smaller size then the one I got because from length size then it will be small... the size I got from length is perfect but not from the sides